28ft long built by W.Stoba when at J.Gibson and son , Fleetwood 1890. She is close seamed larch on oak and was one of four boats built as sailing ferries from Fleetwood to Knott End. She came to Barrow-in-Furness to fish in 1917 and registered BW7 (Barrow). She had an engine fitted before the Barrow lifeboat, and was in the Quayle family for 80 years. Ruby was given to present owner Neil Morrison from Dennis Quayle after being badly damaged, currently bermudian but being put back to gaff rig.