Built-in 1928 at Arnside she is 34ft long, she lay up at Maryport (MT73) for many years after being hit by a trawler with the tide flowing in and out of her, Empress had fished for many years in Morecambe Bay. In 1987 Mike Griffiths and Dr Dick Calvert bought her and spent three years building her up, she is a past winner of the Liverpool Nobby race.
Now owned by Stephen Caunter and lying Maldon Essex. She is now in the last stages of restoration (2018), she has had the coach house removed and painted in the colour white. She's being modified to sail the Mediterranean Sea.