Owned by John Stop. Amanda is thought to have been built by Crossfield's for Annan owners in 1920. Amanda has been kept on the Wirral at West Kirby since 1979. She is 32 feet long at deck level, has a fibreglass mast but wooden gaff, boom and bowsprit, her engine is a 4 cylinder Ford.
See the corrections below from the owner.