A Crossfields of Arnside nobby built in 1908. She is 32ft and fished Morecambe Bay. She was moored in the Formby Hole on the Mersey and fished the Mersey Estuary after the war. Bought by Jim Weir in 1992 from the River Douglas where she had laid for many years neglected. Jim has worked on her for years getting her to tip top condition.