Owned by Alan Hughes the present owner for over 25 years. She is one of only two small Nobbies built for the Barrow pilots by Crossfields of Arnside in 1912. She fished Morecambe Bay area all her working life for shrimps and fish.
She was moored at Skipool Creek on the River Wyre, Fleetwood. Mimi was originally called Lancashire Rose but had a name change by a previous owner. She has had 1 1/2ft sawn off her stern because of rot,